- 101g Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength Chocolate
- 3 scoops almond meal
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup dried coconut
- 25mL coconut oil (liquefied)
- Add water if needed
- 150mL soy or low-fat milk (alternatively add water)
- 196g Herbalife24 Formula 1 Sport Creamy Vanilla
- 200mL coconut oil (liquified)
- 1 TSP vanilla extract (or essence)
- 4 gelatine leaves
- 1 cup hot water
- 40.5g Herbalife24 CR7 Drive
Mix all base ingredients with a spoon until combined and spreadable. Press into slice tin with baking paper. Refrigerate.
Beat filing ingredients with a fork until mixture resembles smooth thick cake batter. Pour on top of the base and spread if needed. Refrigerate.
Soak gelatin leaves in cold water for 5 minutes, squeeze excess water out. Combine hot water and CR7 Drive then add bloomed gelatin leaves. Cool, then pour over back of spoon onto slice. Refrigerate until set.
Nutrients per serving:
|Energy (kcal)||Protein (g)|
Per serve. Calorie content is approximate and based on values obtained from www.CalorieKing.com.au. Always read the label – use only as directed.